Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wristwarmer

I just finished a pair of wristwarmers for the Cold Hands, Warm Heart CAL at Crochetville, well almost. I still have the fun fur trim to finish on one. I got the pattern here and I really like them because you can whip out a pair in almost no time at all. They were a little plain though when I tried them on so I got some Lion Brand Fun Fur in a coordinating color and crocheted a fun fur trim around the wrist, hand and thumbholes. I like them a lot better now:


I think I'll be making some more of these.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Those are too cute! Love the color.

Chatty said...

Thank you, I like it too.

I like working with baby yarn for some things. These are light and warm and don't hinder typing, they should work well this winter.

Alison said...

I love those! Might even make a pair myself when I get skilled up!

Chatty said...

you don't need a lot of skill, they're very easy, even for a beginner.

It's nothing but sc in the BLO then you sl st the thing together being careful not to sl st the thumb opening closed.

I added the fun fur just to dress it up a little.