Friday, June 17, 2005

Crafty to-do list

Thought I'd make a list of some WIP that need finishing plus a WIM list too.

WIP:

A Fleuri Bag-needs to be lined and put together
A pair of crocheted socks in baby yarn, 2 colors of pink
A pair of knit socks in RHSS camo
A pair of knit socks in baby yarn-lilac
A pair of knit slipper socks in Caron SS-baby varigated
A pineapple shawl-just need ends tucked in
2 thread ties-a red one in a pineapple pattern and a blue one in hdc
A doily for the doily swap in Aunt Lydia's ecru(hope that's ok with my swap partner, AL is the only thread I can afford)
Finish detangling that tote of yarn, almost there, just got tired of it, plus I need to finish that shawl and those ties. There's some more stuff in there that needs frogging too.
A beret from the Homespun I used on my black/white pineapple shawl.
A 63 squares afghan
A Rose in Bloom afghan
2 mini-shawls, same pattern as the pineapple shawls I've been making only in lighter yarn and smaller hook. This is really an experiment to see what it'll do, it could flop or it could fly.
A Cocoon sweater
A knit dishcloth
A crochet dishcloth
A knit basketweave scarf
A crochet tank top
A sherbet tank top

WIM:

From the Woman's Day Granny Squares 1974:
Pastel Camisole
Shell Strap Camisole
66 Square Afghan
Stained Glass Shell
Swiss Vest
Granny Pullover
Pouffy Beret
5 Square Pouch
Cardigan and Scarf
Turtleneck Dog Coat
*Told you I'd like to make just about every pattern in there, these are just the ones I REALLY want to make*

A Serafina shawl

I'd like to get back into more thread crochet, maybe small things like bookmarks, doilies, toys, snowflakes, etc.

A cape for this winter, shawls and ponchos are nice but I think capes are about to make a comeback too ;) and they're so cozy.

That's about all I can think of, I'll probably update the WIM list as I think of things I'd like to do.

I had more WIPs than I thought I did, once I started listing them, going to have to finish some of the WIPs before I get to the WIMs, I'll just keep adding to the WIMs. When I get some of the WIPs finished then I can pick from the WIMs for future projects.

No comments: