Friday, June 24, 2005

Finished shrug

I just finished the shrug I started yesterday. I wanted to finish last night but the Voyager DVD we were watching was really interesting, we're into season 7 and it's really good. I don't think we ever saw season 7 when it first ran so these eps are new to me.

Anyway the shrug turned out better than I thought. It fits snugly, which is ok, I want to wear it over some of my sleeveless dresses to church so my shoulders will stay warm when the building A/C is working a little too well.

I can't tell you the name of any of the colors, there was no label and like I said in my earlier post I've had this yarn for a long time now, it's just now told me what it wanted to be so there it is. The ruffle kind of gives it a more sophisticated look, I think. I didn't want just the shrug, I wanted it to come a little more around to my front and I knew I didn't have enough of those yarns to get it all the way across my big bust so I think this is a good compromise.

Anyway, here's the pic. I took them with my webcam so they aren't the best. I had to shrink them down a lot to get them to not look fuzzy and the color isn't the best but here it is:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The colors are teal and a varigated in purples, darker teals and navy mostly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the shrug!! great colors and pattern!!