Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This could take awhile

I just liberated a huge old skein of country blue RHSS from the tangle. I think it used to be one of the pounders and it looks like there's still half of it or better left on the skein. I would leave it as a skein but it looks rather untidy that way and I'd be afraid it would tangle too badly if I didn't wind it. I hope my toilet paper roll can handle it, I seriously thought about seeing if I had a paper towel roll for this one but we'll see.

Back to winding, I brought it over to the computer since it'll take awhile and I have a couple of friends on MSN, even though we aren't really saying anything ATM, I think they're both a little busy since they're both at work.

*Roll, roll, roll your yarn till it's all wound up

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, winding is such fun*

No comments: