Monday, April 04, 2005

Finished a couple of things

A poncho for a friend:

It was a simple pattern, done in two different shades of pink, light and dark.

A rose bath pouf:

Also quite easy, found that pattern online.

I'll be making some more of the bath poufs in different varigateds for the base and white for the rose. I'm using Sugar & Cream, the only cotton yarn Wal-Mart sells and not a big selection of colors. I might be hitting Herrschners later on if I want to try some other colors. I'll be making 4 and sending them out as ROAKs as soon as I get them made. I can't afford to buy anything from anyone's list right now but I can make things from the heart and send them to some who haven't received much yet. I like making things and giving them away anyway, whether it's to friends here or all over the US/World, doesn't matter.

I'm still working on the baby blanket and I've started a new pair of socks for the Feet Need Socks CAL. It's a pattern I'm working on myself and using some scraps from the poncho, I should have enough to do a pair and I'm really liking them so far. Picture will come when they're done.

I hope I don't have too much on my plate.



Okay, my pictures for these are no longer on ImageShack, Sorry folks.

1 comment:

Chatty said...

Thank you, I'm sure you did at EI.

The rose is a bit aggravating to get on there but worth it in the end. I've just about figured a way to do it with less aggravation than the original pattern.