Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Pack Rats Anonymous

I posted a couple of posts ago about how I was a pack rat so I figured I might as well advertise the fact. I was looking for a pack rat picture on Google so I could make a button and also came across a website called Pack Rats Anonymous. I don't have time right now to explore it but since I'm a pack rat I thought I'd also link to the site since I am using part of their picture in my button, it's only fair, right?

I don't think I'll join, I just thought I'd link to the page since I was using their pic, there's no cure for me, I've been a pack rat for much too long ;)

Anyway, if anyone else is a pack rat too click the button on the sidebar and have a looksee at PRA ;) and if you want, grab the button and advertise the fact on your own blog:

No comments: