Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The CAL is on the move

Looks like I had some takers for the Cathedral Window CAL, now to get started on a page for it. I have a free account at ASP with plenty of space. I can host pictures at Image Shack so I don't use up space at ASP.

I'm still scratching my head over the design and how to do the picture page so I'll be playing in MSFrontPage. I code my own stuff and I don't let MS code it for me but it is a good program to play with HTML then I can just C&P the code over to ASP when I get it right. The only gripe I have about ASP is the timeout if you're idle for a certain length of time, and when you're writing code in the code block you're still idle. It's much easier to write the code, tweak it then C&P it to ASP than to risk losing it by losing track of time.

Anyway, be on the lookout for the new page sometime within the next week or so.

No comments: