Wednesday, June 15, 2005

it's getting easier

The more I detangle the easier it's getting, there isn't so much to go through each time I get a bunch out. I think I'm going to run back to the Dollar General and get another 20 quart drawer tote, they stack and I want to use them to store all this old and leftover yarn in. I got 2-18 gallon totes from W-M the other day to use for the new yarn I buy, I'm buying a few skeins every time I get some extra money so I'll have a good stash built up this winter when I don't have as much extra money coming in from the swimming pools and I'll be able to crochet/knit without running out of yarn. The totes were even on sale, they were $2 apiece and I'm really tempted to go back and get a few more to put in my yarn room because they had a bunch of them there. They had the 4-drawer things on sale too but they were still almost $10 apiece and I figured the tote would be the better deal. Maybe if they're still on sale when I get paid by one of my customers later next week then I might get 2 or 3 more of them-can't have too many totes ;).

Well, I was just rambling while I was taking a break and getting some breakfast so I guess I better get back to detangling.

No comments: