Saturday, May 02, 2009

Well, that was fun...

I finally got both heels on my DK socks turned. I had to frog the outside one once more because it still wasn't coming out right. I'm not sure how the rows weren't coming out even, or even where the error occurred, so I simply frogged and started back over and it came out right-finally.

Now I've tediously put all the heel stitches back on one needle, I'm ready to start on the foot and close the little gap that always occurs with short row heels. Hopefully the toes won't give me so much trouble, I'll do them when I'm not being distracted.

Anyway, so far, no Knitpicks order, so I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to see how my yarn looks and get started on mom's socks.

Now, I'm going to go back to some mindless round stockinette ;)

Edit: Well, just as I had given up, in walks my son with a box........*Happy Dance!

No comments: