Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Bubble Blanket

Bubble Blanket

I just saw a finished one at CPC in Baby Show and Tell and I had to make one for Joseph. He's supposed to come home from the hospital Friday, whether he's off oxygen or not, they'll just send him home with oxygen. I don't think he'll be on it too much longer even if he comes home on it cause he's a scrappy little dude who won't give up.

Anyway, I wanted to get a blanket done in a hurry and this is a hurry up type of blanket. I'll post a pic soon as I get done, might take longer than 3 hours but I'll get it done before the day is out, I have to run some errands in a bit.

There is one thing I found when I started it, the starting chain should be a multiple of 3 + 2 instead of 3 + 1, I came out with two chains left when I got to the last pattern repeat. I counted my stitches just to be sure and I had 61 and had not miscounted in any way while making the foundation row.

No comments: