Wednesday, September 07, 2005

WIP Wednsday

A Rose in Bloom afghan-size I hook
2 thread ties-a red one in a pineapple pattern-size 8 hook and a blue one in hdc-size 10 hook
A Cocoon sweater-size K hook
A 63 squares afghan-size H hook, could be anything from G to K, depending on pattern
A pair of crocheted socks in baby yarn, 2 colors of pink-size E hook
A pair of knit socks in RHSS camo-size 3 dpnA pair of knit socks in baby yarn-lilac-size 3 dpn
A pair of knit slipper socks in Caron SS-baby varigated-size 7 circ
A crochet tank top-size G hookA sherbet tank top-size H hook
A knit basketweave scarf-size 10½ straight needlesA crochet eyelet wrap-size J hook
A doily for the doily swap in Aunt Lydia's ecru-size 7 hook(hope that's ok with my swap partner, AL is the only thread I can afford)-I switched to a multicolor thread, hope she likes it.-finished.
Finish detangling that tote of yarn, almost there, just got tired of it, plus I need to finish that shawl and those ties. There's some more stuff in there that needs frogging too.
A beret from the Homespun I used on my black/white pineapple shawl.-size K hook
2 mini-shawls-black in size 0 hook and blue in size F hook, same pattern as the pineapple shawls I've been making only in lighter yarn and smaller hook. This is really an experiment to see what it'll do, it could flop or it could fly.
A knit dishcloth-size 8 needles
A crochet dishcloth-size H hook
A Fleuri Bag-needs to be lined and put together

UFOs I found that I want to finish:
An arrowhead afghan-if I can find the colors I'm using-size ? hook, will have to experiment, not sure if I used hook specified in pattern or went larger.
A scrap afghan in the step pattern-I'm calling it Around the World in 80 Scraps-it's in the quilt pattern called Around the World and I probably can find 80 different scraps to use in it.-size H hook
Also: A hat from Yarn Cat's site-Claire-almost finished
A Cats Afghan-using baby yarn and a H hook
All of these except my swap doily are still WIPs, I'll be working on finishing the rose afghan first then the cats afghan


Yeah, it’s the same as last time and I haven’t had a lot of time to work on anything since Katrina either.

I’m really mad at myself, I had the roses to the Rose afghan I’m making in a bag, crocheting on them at the shelter I was volunteering at and I’ve misplaced it, lost it or someone got it. It happened last Friday and no one at the shelter has seen it so I’m going to have to get some more yarn and start all over. I’ll have to crochet nonstop to catch it back up and no stopping for any length of time until it’s back where I had it. I had almost the whole afghan in that bag, luckily I didn’t have all the yarn in there but I’m still going to need to buy more so I’ll have enough to finish it.
The squares don’t take long so I’ll just have to get off my lazy butt and crochet like I’ve never crocheted before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chatty said...

I've removed these 3 comments because I'm not interested in people advertising things in my blog.

Do not do that again, please, if you have a comment about what I'm writing I'm happy to read them but do not advertise things that don't even have anything to do with crocheting.

It's downright rude and no, I'm not interested.