Saturday, September 10, 2005

Nifty little gadget

I ran across a post in the Blog forum of Crochetville of someone asking if anyone knew where they could get a percent bar to use to track progress on crochet projects. Someone responded with this. I played around with it on this blog and finally got it to do what I wanted. It's just under my profile on the right sidebar. I'm going to keep track of my Roses afghan and see how long it takes me to get it done since I've had to start over again. Each square will give me almost 2% so I'll probably stick in 1% now and then to make up for the difference.

We'll see how it goes, now that I have it in there changing it won't be a problem anymore.

I got to thinking that if I just count squares then I'm not counting putting them together so I'm going to give it about 10% when I get a row done and attached since I have 9 rows to do then the last 10% would be when I finish the edging.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

No comments: