Saturday, January 01, 2011

Booties and a potholder

I made these yesterday, finished the potholder a few minutes ago. I used Bernat Baby Blanket yarn and the booties are so thick and cushy I think I'll make another pair. The potholder was made from the scraps after I finished the booties. It's simply 20 sc wide and 16 rows. I think I'll do some more of them too, the yarn is thick enough that I don't need to make two and sew them together to get enough protection from hot pot handles. For about $3 to get about 3 potholders (just a guess) isn't bad.

The pattern for the booties can be found in my Pattern Blog.

No comments: