Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm almost finished with the back of Joseph's sweater-only about 10 or so rows to go. I'll probably alternate working the sweater, hat and pants so that I can finish them approximately at the same time-it looks like the pants won't take as long since I'm using slightly bigger needles on them and the hat should fit this time (I didn't frog the other one, I'm saving it for a gift next time there's a baby shower somewhere.) I still should have plenty of yarn-I got extra of all three colors.

I made a hotpad/potholder in doubleknit with the teddy bear pattern and it turned out really nice. I don't have a picture of it since it was a gift and I didn't have time to take a picture but I will make another one and get a picture of it. I used two different shades of green to make it and they looked well together. I don't know if I'll use the greens again or two other colors but as soon as I finish Joseph's outfit I'll make another one-I want one anyway. I do need to finish the outfit first before Joseph outgrows it-I think I'm making it big enough that by the time I'm finished it should fit but we all know how fast babies grow.

Once I get the back of the sweater done the rest shouldn't take as long since the back is the biggest piece.

No comments: