Saturday, December 01, 2012

Crochet hook case

I just received an order of bamboo circular needles and crochet hooks. Knowing me, if I didn't do something, the hooks would end up somewhere that would result in them getting broken, so, I went to Crochet Pattern Central and found a beautiful pattern for a crochet hook case and I made it within a few hours. I used some Caron Simply Soft in a butter yellow color that I have no idea what they call it since I don't have the wrapper for it anymore. You should be able to complete one of these with yarn leftover since this skein was a partial skein and I still had plenty leftover.

Anyway, here's the picture:

As you can see, the openings are roomy and I doubled up on the smaller sizes. The largest one on the other end is a 10mm, a US P, I think.

I intend to make more of these for my aluminum hooks and figure out how to make a holder for my straight knitting needles and my circulars.

More to come when I get that done.

No comments: