It's a really cute hat. The pattern can be found here. It would only take a few hours to complete one.
I did make a couple changes. To get gauge I had to use a size H hook and I didn't do any decreases in the last two rnds. Also, when I changed colors, I ended off the old color and attached the new color in a different spot, usually between where I ended off and the next inc. It's about the size of a child's head and I'll get a picture up once I get one of my grandchildren to model it for me.
I'm going to try making one in an adult size as well, so I'm either going to go a couple sizes bigger on the hook (J), or add in another inc in each rnd. I'll let you know.