Friday, September 29, 2006

Knit poncho

I don't know if I wrote about this here or not but last weekend I started knitting a poncho out of Bernat Frenzy. I had picked up a bunch of it at W-M last year when they had it on clearance for $2 a ball, I guess they were discontinuing it.

Anyway, I'm knitting the Easy Poncho, I found the link to the pattern at Knitting Pattern Central

I really like how it's turning out, I've finished the first rectangle-done in four different colors. It took durn near a whole ball to do each color block and I had just enough left to bind off the last color. There's 68 garter ridges instead of 66-I did 17 ridges in each color. I'll put up a picture soon, I don't have my camera with me, it's at home and I'm not.

Now I can't wait for colder weather so I can wear it and show it off after I finish it ;)

No comments: